9" Universal Desktop Speaker Stands
Kanto SP9 9in Universal Desktop Speaker Stands - Black
Our Price: $79.99
Features & Specifications:
- Sold as a pair
- Designed for YU2, YU4 or other 3” to 4” speakers
- Rotating top plates ensure your speakers are perfectly angled
- Heavy steel and foam padding reduce vibration and improve overall sound quality
- Hollow interior conceals cables and speaker wire
- Mounting holes and 1/4”-20 screws allow for securing compatible speakers in place
- Supports up to 30 lb (13.6 kg) each
- Two top plate sizes included: 3.1” x 4.7” and 4.3” x 7.1” (8 cm x 12 cm and 11 cm x 18 cm)
- Shipping box weight: 8.2 lb (3.7 kg)
- Shipping box dimensions: 9.6” x 8.3” x 2.5” (24.4 x 21.1 x 6.4 cm)
- Product weight: 7.8 lb (3.5 kg)
Measuring 9-inches tall, SP9 desktop speaker stands bring your YU2, YU4, or other 3 to 4-inch speakers into better alignment with your ears, letting you capture a wider range of frequencies. Their heavy steel structure and closed cell foam padding further improve nearfield listening by significantly reducing vibration, leaving you with cleaner, more accurate sound. Two top-plate sizes are included, each providing 30 degrees of rotation and featuring a mounting hole and 1/4” – 20 screw to secure compatible speakers in place. For a clutter-free setup, conveniently route your cables through the center of each stand.
Two top plate sizes are included to comfortably fit your preferred speakers. Each plate features a mounting hole and ¼”-20 screw to secure compatible speakers in place.
Full Range of Sound
Capture every frequency your speakers have to offer by bringing them closer to ear-level. Each stand measures 9 inches tall, making them the ideal height for your YU2, YU4 or other 3 to 4-inch speakers.
Surface vibrations caused by your speakers can result in muddy sound. SP9 desktop speaker stands prevent this by utilizing heavy steel and closed cell foam padding to absorb as much resonance as possible.
Achieve optimal speaker placement by rotating each top plate up to 15° left or right, ensuring they’re directed towards you.
Each stand features a hollow support column to conveniently route your cables. Enjoy more desk space with your speakers raised and cables hidden.
Download the Kanto SP9 Speaker Stands Datasheet (.PDF)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $79.99
Our Price: $69.99