Desktop Headphone Stand
Kanto H2 Desktop Headphone Stand - Black
Our Price: $39.99
Features & Specifications:
- Compatible with most headphones
- Supports up to 22 lb (10 kg)
- Curved silicone padding to protect headphone headband
- Silicone base provides grip and maintains stability
- Headband resting surface measures 3.9” W x 3.6” D (10 x 9.1 cm)
- Heavy steel base measures 4.3” W x 7.1” D (11 x 18 cm)
- Solid steel construction with durable powder coated finish
- Gift box dimensions: 12” x 7.8” x 4.6” (30.5 cm x 20 cm x 11.8 cm)
- Product dimensions: 4.3” x 7.1” x 11.6” (11 x 18 x 29.4 cm)
- Product weight: 2.6 lb (1.2 kg)
The H2 desktop headphone stand features a robust steel frame designed to complement larger on- and over-ear headphones. Its silicone cradle distributes weight evenly across headbands up to 3.5 inches wide, and is specially contoured to prevent impressions and uneven wear. Ensuring maximum stability, H2 features a weighted steel base with silicone padding on the bottom to keep it firmly in place. Choose between black and white matte finishes to complement your style and space.
While maintaining a clean aesthetic, H2 features an industrial, heavy-duty design to complement larger on- and over-ear headphones. To achieve a uniform style across your entire desktop, pair it with SP Series speaker stands.
A Perfect Fit
H2 measures 11.5” tall to provide sufficient distance between your headphones and the surface of your desk. Its silicone cradle is large enough to fit headbands up to 3.5” wide, and is contoured to prevent impressions being left on softer materials.
Constructed out of steel with a 4.3” x 7” weighted base, H2 is designed to prevent tipping while carrying even the largest of headphones. Silicone padding is also included on the bottom of the base to keep the stand firmly in place.
Download the Kanto H2 Headphone Stand Datasheet (.PDF)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $39.99